Buy Clomid ,Clomiphene Online without Prescription.
Free worldwide Shipping
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Brand Name : Clomid
Generic Name : Clomiphene
Manufacturer : Aventis
Medicine Category : Trophic Hormones & Related Synthetic Drugs
FDA Pregnant Category :
Category X : Studies in animals or human beings have demonstrated fetal abnormalities, or there is evidence of fetal risk based on human experience or both, and the risk of the use of the drug in pregnant women clearly outweighs any possible benefit. The drug is contraindicated in women who are or may become pregnant.
What is it used for ?
- Infertility in women caused by failure of ovulation
How does it work ?
Clomiphene Citrate citrate causes an increase in the levels
of hormones in the female body which control the development and
release of an egg. These hormones are released from the pituitary
gland in the brain and are known as follicle stimulating hormone
(FSH) and luteinising hormone (LH). FSH stimulates the ovaries
and LH causes the release of an egg from the ovaries (ovulation).
Oestrogen normally causes the brain to stop releasing
FSH and LH following ovulation, as part of the normal menstrual
cycle. It does this by acting on receptors in a part of the brain
called the hypothalamus, which sends messages to the pituitary
Clomiphene Citrate works by blocking the oestrogen receptors
in the hypothalamus. This stops oestrogen from acting on these
receptors, and therefore stops the message being sent to the pituitary
gland. This results in the release of more FSH and LH from the
pituitary gland. The increase in these hormones increases the
chances of egg development and ovulation.
Clomiphene Citrate is used to stimulate ovulation in women
whose infertility is due to problems with ovulation.
How should Clomid (Clomiphene) be used ?
Clomid comes as a tablet to take by mouth. Follow
the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your
doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand.
Take Clomid exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it
or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you experience weight gain, pelvic pain or abdominal pain, discomfort or swelling after taking this medicine.
- Women should be evaluated for the presence of ovarian cysts before each course of treatment.
- This fertility treatment increases the chance of multiple pregnancies and pregnancies outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy).
- This medicine should not be used for more than 6 cycles of therapy, as prolonged use may increase the risk of ovarian cancer.
- This medicine may cause blurred vision or other visual symptoms. This may make it hazardous to drive or operate machinery. If visual symptoms occur, treatment should be discontinued and eye tests performed.
- Women should have a pregnancy test before each course of Clomiphene Citrate therapy.
Use with caution
- Fibroids of the uterus
- History of seizures
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
Not to be used in
- Abnormal bleeding from the uterus of undetermined origin
- History of decreased liver function
- Liver disease
- Ovarian cysts
- Tumours that are affected by certain hormones
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic
to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or
pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic
reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Certain medicines should not be used during pregnancy
or breastfeeding. However, other medicines may be safely used
in pregnancy or breastfeeding providing the benefits to the mother
outweigh the risks to the unborn baby.Always inform your doctor
if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, before using any
- This medicine should not be used in pregnancy.
Seek medical advice from your doctor.
- It is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk.
It may suppress the production of milk. Seek medical advice from
Medicines and their possible side effects can
affect individual people in different ways. The following are
some of the side effects that are known to be associated with
this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not
mean that all people using this medicine will experience that
or any side effect.
- Visual disturbances
- Loss of contact with reality (psychosis)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Over stimulation of the ovaries causing production of many ova
(eggs) in the woman.
- Hot flushes
- Spotting of blood between menstrual periods in women
- Abnormally heavy bleeding at menstruation, which may be associated
with abnormally long periods.
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
- Abdominal discomfort
- Breast discomfort
- Enlargement of the ovaries
- Pain in the lower abdomen in the middle of the menstrual cycle
- Seizures (convulsions)
The side effects listed above may not include
all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible
risks associated with this medicine, please read the information
provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How can this medicine affect other
There are no significant interactions reported with this medicine.
50 mg daily for 5 days. A 2nd course of 100 mg
once daily for 5 days can be given if ovulation appears not to
have occurred after the 1st course of therapy.
Taking any medication in excess can have serious
consequences. If you suspect an overdose of clomiphene, contact
your doctor immediately.
When you miss a dose
Take it as soon as you remember. If it is time
for your next dose, take the 2 doses together and go back to your
regular schedule. If you miss more than 1 dose, contact your doctor.
Store at room temperature in a tightly closed container, away
from light, moisture, and excessive heat.
Our Most Popular Drugs
Antihistamine,Antiallergy,Minor Ranquillizer ,
Antiviral, Antifungals, Antiinfectives